Monday, January 7, 2013

Figure of F - Run (Tracing my F at Suqueim 3 Dubai)

Figure of F - 9K Run
Umm Suqueim 3, Dubai, UAE
07 January 2013

This is my 3rd Alphabet Run....
I just finished Figure of G, O and F,
and I will run my name within 2 weeks.
Try...It's fun and not boring.


During my run:
Illegal Parking, dark streets, workers, kabayan,
fast cars, contractors, new villas, clinic,
joggers, walkers, jogging lane, traffic jam,
cat, doctor, mosque, locals, kabayan, tourists,
dogs, metro commuters

Photography:
Most of the time when I run...I always bring
a small DSLR (Nikon D40X) plus Sigma 4.5mm Fisheye
packed on my running waist bag and ready to shoot
360° photos. During Long Runs I will carry my Nikon Point
& Shoot Camera to take a snap & 360x120 VR Photo.

But tonight...by mistake I took the wrong lens, instead of
4.5mm Fisheye lens, I grab my 10mm.But anyways I have to document
my run...

I set my camera on 10sec. auto shutter and
stand infront of it...and I have a decent photo. 



Technicals:
Camera: Nikon D40x
Lens: Sigma 10mm Fisheye
Aperture: f4.0
Shutter:2.5sec
ISO:200
PP: Cropped in PScs6

No comments:

Post a Comment